Jewels are the game's premium currency. They can be obtained by paying real money or completing tasks in game. It is represented by a green diamond.
Obtaining Jewels Edit
The easiest way of gaining large amount of jewels is to buy them in the Shop with real money. Purchasing jewels can also get additional bonuses in various ongoing events in game.
Jewels can be gained for free by completing the following tasks:
|Specify an in game name.||20||Once|
|Link User ID to Facebook.||100||Once|
|Give Clash of Lords 2 a 5-Star rating.||200||Once|
|Share the app on Google+.||100||Once|
|Join a Guild.||300||Once|
|Invite a friend.||100||Repeatable1|
|Get a set amount of Gold in Resources Raid.||150||Daily|
|Fight in the Lords League 5 times.||150||Daily|
|Begin a Campaign.||150||Daily|
|Fight in the Battle Royale.||150||Daily|
- The Invite a friend task can be repeated for 20 times, for a total of 2,000 Jewels.
Various amount of Jewels can also be obtained for free through:
- Completing Quests.
- Opening reward chests in Solo Campaign, Campaign Clash and Battle Royale.
- Reaching certain rank in Arena.
- Being one of the top 10 players in the top 5 guilds.
- Downloading Apps from various sponsors.
- Taking part in various Events .
Jewels can be spent in many aspects of the game to gain game play advantages. Examples are:
- Hire random Heroes in Hero Hire .
- Revive Heroes.
- Purchase Rings or Gold in Shop.
- Getting extra Rings in Lucky Spin and The Cat's Meow.
- Getting extra Souls in the Dancing Dragons.
- Build extra Builder Shack.
- Buy Decorations.
- Instantly finish building construction.
- Boost Gold generation in Gold Mine.
- Unlocking Hero Talents.
- Adding Hero slot in Hero Vault.
- Buy items in Mystic Shop.
- Buy additional challenges in Hero Arena.