Rings are a type of currency used to upgrade hero's skills, buy heroes in the Hero Cards Shop, and for evolving epic heroes.
Rings can be gained through:
- Playing the Lucky Spin.
- Buying in the Shop with Jewels.
- Opening reward chests in Solo Campaign.
- Opening reward chests in Campaign Clash.
- Buying from the Mystic Shop.
- Reaching certain ranks in Arena.
- Completing Quests.
- Exchange with Mugs in The Cat's Meow.
- Clear or complete Dungeons.
- Exchanging for in Lords Gone Wild and other events.
- Earning in Guild Clash.
- Rewards from various IGG Giveaways.
- Selecting as a reward in Trevi Fountain.
Rings Spent on Hero SkillsEdit
The rings needed to evolve hero skills are the same for every hero and increase with level:
|Hero Skill Level||Ring Cost|
- It is advised to save up on Jewels and spend them in Lucky Spin if you want to exchange some rings with your jewels. The only downside is that it takes a while to get a chance for a Lucky Spin.
- The easiest way to get Rings for free is by competing in Arena. If you can make it to 99500 points (Master) you'll get a total of 1400 rings. Making it to 192600 points (Emperor) will give you an extra 2000, make it to 240000 (Deity) and you'll receive the last prize - an extra 5000 rings.